Cost of Living Support
There is lots of support available to help you stay well this winter. A handy guide has been put together for maintaining wellbeing and making your money stretch a bit further.
For more information on keeping warm and well this winter, visit: Keeping warm and well: staying safe in cold weather – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). For more information on how to reduce your bills and make your home more energy efficient, go to GOV.UK Find ways to save energy in your home, or call the government helpline on 0800 444 202.
You can also find out about benefits and financial support if you’re on a low income at GOV.UK.
Your local council cost of living support
There is also a wealth of cost-of-living support on your local council’s website, this can be found using the below links:
- City of Lincoln – Cost of Living Support – City of Lincoln Council
- South Kesteven – Cost of Living help and support | South Kesteven District Council
- Boston Council – Cost of Living Support – Boston Borough Council
With significant increases in living costs there is unprecedented pressure on people already in poverty. People may need to make tough decisions about food, leisure and heating their home. Therefore, this is why places around the county have been identified as warm spaces, to relieve some of the pressure.
Find your nearest Warm Welcome Space
Use the links below to find a list of all organisations and venues registered as a warm space or a wellbeing hub in Lincolnshire.
This network of Warm Welcome Spaces, is a group of places where local residents can come together to stay warm.
- South Holland – Warm Spaces – South Holland District Council (sholland.gov.uk)
- Boston – Warm Spaces – Boston Borough Council
- South Kesteven – Warm Welcome Spaces | South Kesteven District Council
- Lincoln City – Warm Spaces Poster – Lincoln Area
Alternately you can visit: Warm Welcome Campaign.