Children and Younger People Engagement – Asthma, Diabetes and Epilepsy
We would like to gather feedback and hear from children and families who use Asthma, Epilepsy and Diabetes services in Lincolnshire. We would like to hear your views on:-
- Accessing these services and your experiences of care and outcomes.
- What you think is working well and how you think we can improve the services for the future.
There are 1.7 million children and young people in England with long-term conditions such as asthma, diabetes and epilepsy.
The NHS Long Term Plan sets out clear plans to reform community care for long-term conditions, leading to better care and a reduction in the pressure on emergency hospital services.
Our vision in Lincolnshire is to:-
- Prioritise prevention and early intervention ensuring that health care is integrated, respectful and responsive to the needs of children and younger people.
- Reduce health inequalities.
- Support transition to adult services.
We are working to maximise the health and wellbeing of all children and young people. We are committed to engaging with our service users and the Lincolnshire community to ensure that your voices are heard.
We want to listen to your feedback on any improvements and adaptations that could be made to improve the access, experience, the treatment, quality of care and outcomes that patients and their families receive.
Contributions to this engagement are closed for evaluation and review.
This consultation is now closed but you can still have your say. Please contact us to share your experiences and/or feedback, firstname.lastname@example.org.