Download the NHS App
The NHS App allows you to access a range of NHS services. You can download the NHS App on your phone or tablet. You can also access the same services in a web browser by logging in through the NHS website.
What you can do with the NHS App:
You need to prove who you are to get full access to the NHS App. With full access you can:
- Order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- Book and manage appointments
- View your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- Book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- Register your organ donation decision
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
- View your NHS number (find out what your NHS number is)
- Use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
Before proving who you are, you can use the NHS App to:
- Search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments
- Find NHS services near you
For more information on the NHS app, please visit: NHS App and your NHS account – NHS (www.nhs.uk).