If you or a family member has been diagnosed with dementia, we can help you get the support you need.
The Dementia Support Service is provided by the Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (LPFT).
The service gives you access to a support worker who will provide guidance and advice throughout all stages of your dementia journey.
It also accepts referrals from the public and professionals in health and social care (eg. GP’s).
The service will help you to:
- live as well as possible with the condition, promoting wellbeing
- live in the local community for as long as possible
- understand the diagnosis process and what a diagnosis could mean for them
- prevent avoidable admission to long-term residential care or hospital
- build resilience and confidence regarding forthcoming stages of the dementia journey
- benefit from the range of carers support services to sustain the caring role
- navigate the social and health care system
- understand the importance of planning for the future and how they can plan for the future early in the dementia journey.
To get in touch with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0303 123 4000.
Admiral Nurses are specialist dementia nurses. They support families when times are difficult, by providing:
- one-to-one support
- expert guidance
- practical solutions to help you live more positively with dementia
For more information about Admiral Nurses, email email@example.com.
The Lincolnshire Joint Strategy for Dementia 2018-2021 details our priorities for dementia.